Serving Clients in the North Shore and Boston Areas Since 1989

Call today for your free consultation (978) 499-7947

Will my employer be upset if I file a workers’ compensation action?

There is nothing wrong with filing a claim for workers’ compensation coverage, and employers should know that the system is designed to protect them.  Every employer in the Commonwealth is required to have workers’ compensation insurance in the event of a work accident.  Workers’ compensation exists to prevent employees from filing personal injury claims against their employers, and ultimately prevents employers from having to pay for pain and suffering damages.

Your employer and their insurance company should be more than willing to work with you when you have been injured.  If you have any concerns, reach out to an attorney in our office and we will be happy to help.

Get in Touch

    1 Merrimac Street, Suite 20,
    Newburyport, MA 01950

    Phone: (978) 499-7947​Fax: (978) 499-7941