St. Pierre Law
Phone: (978) 499-7947
Stacey Pawlik’s clients trust her because of her comprehensive intelligence, attention to detail, and straightforward, compassionate approach. Each of her clients benefits from her decade of high-stakes litigation experience, and her ability to appreciate her clients’ needs.
No matter the setting, Attorney Pawlik takes the individual time to answer every question and guide each client through the complicated court system so that each client feels prepared for the next step in their case, and in control of the process. She is passionate about representing injured workers, and it shows.
Prior to joining St. Pierre Law, Attorney Pawlik prosecuted hundreds of homicide, public integrity and felony cases at the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office and as an Assistant County Attorney in Rockingham County. She also worked at one of the biggest firms in New Hampshire in the areas of workers’ compensation, products liability and employment litigation.
Use Attorney Pawlik’s experience in navigating the court system and fighting for her clients in court for yourself or your family. Contact our office today.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Massachusetts
- B.S. cum laude
Major: Plastics Engineering
- B.S. cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- Civil Practice: Workers’ Compensation, Products Liability, Employment Law
- Professional Mediator in Civil and Family Law Matters
- New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office, Litigation Attorney
- Rockingham County Attorney’s Office, Felony Division
- New Hampshire Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk