St. Pierre Law
Phone: (978) 499-7947
Laura Caron has been with the Law Office of Ron St. Pierre since 2005. Prior to joining the firm, she obtained her Juris Doctor from Northeastern University School of Law. During law school, Attorney Caron worked with a justice of the Massachusetts Superior Court, in the Boston Police Department’s Office of the Legal Advisor, and for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company’s insurance defense team. She received her B.A. from College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.
Since joining this office Attorney Caron has seen hundreds of workers compensation cases from the initial conciliation stage through trial or resolution. Additionally, she represents disabled individuals at Social Security Disability hearings and has appeared at civil and criminal proceedings throughout the Commonwealth.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability hearings
- Civil and Criminal Proceedings
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts
Past Employment Positions
- Massachusetts Superior Court
- Boston Police Department, Office of the Legal Advisor
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company’s insurance defense team